The 2011 Israeli Presidential Conference "Facing Tomorrow" aims to take on the challenges and opportunities that the future holds. The crucial decisions of our time will make the difference between a thriving tomorrow and a declining tomorrow. Our generation will be tested by the decisions we make and the policies we enact.
These issues will stand at the heart of the 2011 Israeli Presidential Conference.
Following is a sample of topics that will be discussed during the conference as well as a partial list of speakers who have already confirmed their participation.
Topics of discussion for the 2011 Israeli Presidential Conference
The 2011 Israeli Presidential Conference "Facing Tomorrow" will focus on the vital issues, initiatives and decisions that must be implemented today in order to guarantee a better tomorrow for the world, the Jewish people, and the State of Israel. The conference will include plenary sessions, round table discussions, and a variety of panels that deal with a wide range of issues facilitated by international experts. The panels will discuss topics such as:
- Tomorrow's Middle East: A Struggle between Moderation and Extremism
- Stopping Nuclear Proliferation
- Coping with a Hungry World
- Approaching a New Source of Energy
- The Future of Space Exploration
- Marketing in the Business and Political Worlds of Tomorrow
- The Future of US-Israel Relations
- The Emotional Brain
- The Current Economic Paradigm and the Economy of Tomorrow
- Tomorrow's Medicine - Innovations and Moral Dilemmas
- The Tension between Loyalty and Criticism - the Relationship between Israel and the Diaspora
- The Jewish Aspect of a Permanent Peace Settlement
- The Young Jewish Generation
- The Future of European Jewry
- Religion, Politics and International Relations
- The Future of Diverse and Mixed Regions and Cities
- How far is Israel from a peaceful tomorrow?
- The Comparative Advantages of Israel's Economy
- Israeli Society in the World of Tomorrow - Solidarity vs. Rifts